Thoughtfident is designed to help you grow closer to God with intentional daily tools that help you focus on Him.
Everything starts on the home page, where all the main growth tools are located.
Each tool has its own help page that breaks down in detail how to use it. Here's a quick overview of each tool from the home tab:
- SEEK - Focused on getting you into the word of god every day. Includes two sections:
- Morning Ponder - daily bible verse, short devotional content & a thoughtfident reflection question. Earns 5 points every day.
- Proverbs Perspective - read the corresponding proverb of the day, from the New Living Translation. Earns 5 points every day.
- GRATITUDE - Provides a form of entry where you can track 5 pieces of daily gratitude. Earns 5 points every day.
- DECLARATIONS - An area where you can speak life over yourself with positive affirmations. Earns 5 points every day. Includes three sections:
- I Declare - A slideshow page that lets you go through each individual declaration one-by-one so you can speak them out loud. In the end, you are able to complete your session by clicking the big green checkmark to earn your 5 declaration points.
- Library - Not sure how to get started with declarations? This section will let you add pre-made declarations by category into your declaration list.
- My Declarations - All the declaration you have entered manually or added in from the library. You can edit & delete your declarations from this area of the app.
- Reflection - This section is best used at night before bed. It gives you an area to track your victory for the day so you always have a record of a daily win! Also, you have an additional reflection question and area to enter your response. It's important to reflect back on your day!
- Prayer - This section is powerful! It has three sections included as well and lets you grow deeper in your prayer life.
- Community - A live prayer wall of requests from the community of app users! You have the ability to pray for other members using the app and mark that you prayed for them.
- Prompts - An area of randomly generated prayer prompts that you can use at any time to put the focus back on God.
- Prayer Journal - An area for your private prayer requests. It also has a slideshow function like declarations, so you can easily slide through prayer requests on a daily basis while connecting with God.
When you click on your profile photo or user icon in the upper right corner, you will be brought into your profile page. Here you can edit your information, change your email address & password, manage your subscription & also email support.
The Timeline button let's you see all of your entries from the home page tools. This will let you scroll through time and read your entries. The indicator icons on each entry lets you know if you completed the daily 4 items that tracks points (Morning Ponder, Proverbs Perspective, Gratitude, and Declarations).
Clicking on the view timeline button will let you see all data entered for that day.
Thoughtfident encourages you to complete the daily 4, which include:
- Reading & Completing The Morning Ponder (5 Points)
- Reading & Completing Proverbs Perspective (5 Points)
- Entering 5 pieces of Gratitude (5 Points)
- Completing the "I Declare" declarations page (5 points)
This gives you the ability to earn 20 points everyday, for completing the items. The stats page will show you how many points you've earned for that day as well as total points earned "all time"
The object is not to "check off" items in the app on a list. Instead, the focus is you earn points as you spend more time in God's word & presence.